“LFSG” in these terms means, any one of, or collectively all of, the following:
1. LINK Financial Services Group Pty Limited [ACN 134 062 230] trading as LINK Financial Services Group
2. LINK Commercial Mortgages Pty Limited [ACN 082 232 077] trading as LINK Commercial Mortgages
3. LINK Residential Mortgages Pty Limited [ACN 128 683 456] trading as LINK Residential Mortgages
4. LINK Wealth Management Pty Limited [ACN 131 415 471] trading as LINK Wealth Management.
LFSG operates the following websites; www.linkfsg.com.au, www.linkcm.com.au, www.linkwm.com.au, & www.linkrm.com.au (“The Website”). LFSG does not guarantee that The Website User’s (“you”) use of The Website will be uninterrupted, timely, or secure.
Information provided on The Website is:
- of a general nature and does not take into account individual circumstances, financial needs, or personal objectives;
- not intended to be investment or other advice nor any recommendation or statement of opinion about any particular
- financial product or service or class of financial products or services. As a result, it should not be relied upon in acquiring any product or service offered by LFSG or any related of other party; and
- is provided in good faith and derived from sources believed to be accurate and current at the date of publication.
- LFSG does not guarantee the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of information on The Website or that the information is otherwise free from error, omission, or other defect. LFSG reserves the right to change any information on The Website without notice.
Products & Services
Some products and services referred to on The Website are provided by external third-party entities / product and service providers. The product and/or service provider may be identified in a relevant product disclosure statement, prospectus, or other document.
Each product and service has unique features and risks, which include variable interest rates and fixed interest rates which may not be fixed until the day of settlement. You should always consider whether or not a particular product or service is appropriate for you. In particular, you should:
- understand the features and risks of the product or service
- seek independent advice (e.g. accountant, lawyer) on the product or service
- read the relevant product disclosure statement, prospectus, or offer document relevant to the product or service.
Generally, the products and services referred to in The Website are available in capital cities, regional centres, and other secondary localities with populations not less than 10,000 in the immediate catchment area.
Products and services available outside of the New South Wales legal jurisdiction may have different statutory costs, fees and charges, interest rates, terms, and conditions. Please contact this office on 1300 369 380 for details.
Any reference to past interest rates, performance, or costs of a product or service is intended for general illustrative purposes only and is not an indicator of current or future interest rates, performance, or costs for that product or service. All references to currency are to Australian dollars.
In relation to any credit product, financial arrangement, or other external third-party provided service or product originated or sourced by LFSG, no guarantee is given concerning the performance or result of any products or services (whether or not referred to on The Website), unless specifically stated in the terms and conditions associated with those products or services, or other relevant disclosure documents.
Offers relating to Products and Services
This website is for information purposes only. Any information on this website does not constitute an offer of any LFSG product or service, nor any other product or service of related or associated third-parties. No information on The Website forms all or part of any pre-contractual disclosures required by Australian law.
Offers for products & services and terms & conditions relating thereto are contained in the relevant disclosure documents and/or offer documents of third-party product or service providers. All credit products are subject to formal approval and compliance with relevant legal and non-legal terms and conditions precedent and subsequent.
Fees and charges may apply with respect to the application for and/or the establishment of a credit product and/or purchasing any other product or service from or through LFSG or any related or associated third-parties.
Applications for products & services must be made by way of an executed Letter of Engagement (provided by us), accompanied by a Commitment Fee and required documentation and other relevant information, and our written acknowledgement and acceptance of your formal instructions and subject to the LFSG Disclaimer.
User Restriction & Obligation
You, the user of The Website, or any third-party related to you in any way, must not:
- use The Website in any way that interferes with other users
- attempt to, or actually, breach or circumvent any security measures on The Website (including 'hacking') or attempt to obtain access to secure, or any other, parts of The Website
- attempt to, or actually, copy, reproduce, modify, distribute and/or publish, transmit by any means whatsoever, alter, provide a link to The Website and/or any information contained herein, nor cause any other party to do so or attempt to do so.
LFSG retains the right to monitor your use of The Website and prevent further access at any time at its discretion.
Copyright Law & Trade Mark Law
The material on The Website is protected by copyright and may only be used for your own personal reference. You must not attempt to, or actually, use, copy, reproduce, modify, distribute and/or publish, transmit by any means whatsoever, alter, provide a link to The Website and/or any information contained herein, nor cause any other party to do so or attempt to do so, for any purpose whatsoever, any of the material on The Website, unless prior written permission to do so has been granted by LFSG.
Any Trade Marks or graphics, logos, icons, images, text, concepts, or ideas used on The Website are the property of LINK Financial Services Group Pty Limited and/or any of its related parties. You must not use a Trade Mark or graphic, logo, icons, image, text, concept, or idea used on The Website unless prior written permission to do so has been granted by LFSG.
Links to third-party websites
The Website contains hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties. LFSG does not guarantee, nor is responsible for, the contents of any linked third-party website or any hyperlink contained within a linked third-party website.
LFSG provides these hyperlinks as a convenience only, and the inclusion of any links does not express or imply any endorsement whatsoever by LFSG of the linked third-parties or their websites.
You access any such linked third-party websites entirely at your own risk. LFSG is not responsible for the content of any linked third-party websites, whether or not accessed via The Website: that information is the responsibility of the linked third-party website owners/operators and LFSG has no control over either.
If you have accessed linked third-party websites through The Website and those third parties collect information about you, LFSG may also collect or have access to that information per any arrangements with those third parties.
Linked third-party websites should contain their own privacy statements and those third-parties are responsible for informing you about their own privacy practices.
Limitation of liability
Your use of The Website and reliance on any information contained on The Website, is entirely at your own risk. To the extent permitted by law, LFSG excludes all liability for any loss or damage (including indirect or consequential loss or damage) that you or any other person suffers in connection with your use of The Website, including your reliance on any information contained on The Website. LFSG’s liability for breach of any warranty or condition implied by law that cannot be excluded is limited, at solely LFSG’s option, to (as the case may be):
- re-supply or replacement of those goods or services;
- providing the cost of having those goods or services re-supplied, replaced or repaired; or
- in the case of goods, repair of the goods.
These online Conditions of Use and other terms, notices and disclaimers appearing on The Website are governed by the law in force in New South Wales, Australia.